Dr. Jay Gladstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Gladstein?

July 25th, 2017

It is not hyperbolic in the least to say ...

Dr Jay Gladstein reminds me of the first generation of health care providers; courageous, expertise unmatched in my 35 years plus hands-on HIV-AIDS narrative; before the great plague started its endless march of 'infamy by neglect' of 'WE THE PEOPLE'. There is no other Doctor like him who has not either passed away or is retired now for several years, at least to my considerable (regrettable) knowledge. It goes without saying but I shall say it anyway: I can't imagine taking any health issue of anyone to him before anyone else. I've even strongly urged a great friend with very aggressive MS to seek his thoughts.

January 17th, 2017

Perfection

Have the pleasure (read: honor) of having Dr. Gladstein as my primary care physician. He's prompt, empathetic and incredibly personable. Never felt rushed. Always feel listened to. We just meshed from the very first day. I've since moved away from LA, but I fly in for my appointments. He's THAT priceless and irreplaceable.

December 20th, 2016

Look no further...

My HIV career, if you will, began the day I knew with certainty I was not only HIV + (1985) but I'd already lost 2/3 of my T Cells. Recently I've lamented over the NEW generation of MDs. I thought courage, compassion, clarity, and true calling had gone the way of democracy. The verdict is still out on democracy, but I was wrong about THE GREAT DICTORS. Here in Dr J Gladstein I've been blessed by Fortuna to find him ... as blessed as you are now.

August 6th, 2016

Great physician in the LA area

Dr. Gladstein has been one of the best doctors that I have ever had.

July 20th, 2016

Incredibly good doctor

One of the very best doctorS I've ever seen.

March 29th, 2016

Disappointment

Dr. Jay is a really nice man who is very good when you have him in the room. Once you leave the room do not expect to get a prompt response from anyone in his office or any help from the office staff. I have been calling for over three weeks (four messages) asking for the doctor to call me back regarding a issue and have yet to have a phone call returned or an email from the doctor. If I'm lucky enough to get a real person on the phone (which has only happen once in four calls) I was treated as if I am bothering them. In addition to above this is the second time in two years that after my yearly physical I have not been able to get the results from him office.

July 20th, 2015

I have found Dr Gladstein to be an excellent primary caregiver. He is knowledgeable, an excellent listener.

March 19th, 2013

Can't think of anything nice to say except the location is convenient

April 10th, 2017