A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Goland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Goland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goland graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Howard Goland MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Goland practice?
- Dr. Jay Goland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Goland practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.