A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Goland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Goland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goland graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Howard Goland MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Goland practice?
- Dr. Jay Goland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Goland practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.