A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Goland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Goland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goland graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans