A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gold is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gold, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay C Gold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jay Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gold practices Psychiatry near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Psychiatrists.