A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Goldsmith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Diseases in Twins
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldsmith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Paul Goldsmith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Jay Goldsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Goldsmith practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.