A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Bennett Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Jay Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Gordon practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.