A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gottfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gottfried, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottfried graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gottfried has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Adam Gottfried MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Gottfried practice?
- Dr. Jay Gottfried has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gottfried practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.