A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gottlieb, Dermatologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Univ of Osteopathic Medicine and Hlth UOMHS/COMS. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stuart Gottlieb DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Jay Gottlieb has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Gottlieb practices Dermatology and Plastic Surgery near Miramar, FL.