Dr. Jay Gottlieb DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Hollywood, FL

4.9

April 29th, 2017
Drive across the county to use this Dr
I drive 25 miles one way to visit this Dr. - he is, hands down, the best Dermatologist I have ever used. I have recommended him to numerous family and co-workers. All have been delighted.

April 28th, 2017
Simply the Best!
Jay Gottlieb is plain and simply one of the best health care professionals I have had the pleasure of seeing in my 50+ years. First of all, he is both skilled and knowledgeable in is field and excellent at what he does. Beyond that, there is a humble, personable, and caring person; the type of person that is supposed to be a doctor. He is the only person I would see for dermatology care.

April 27th, 2017
Dr Jay Gottlieb
The doctor and his staff are very friendly and professional. I have been going to the Dr for year and I enjoy going there. 😊

April 26th, 2017
Great Doctor
He takes his time and answers all questions.

April 26th, 2017
Dr Gottlieb is the Best!
I have been going to Dr Gottlieb for well over 20 years. He treated my Daughter with acutane when she was 13. She had cystic acne, and didn't want to leave the house. He also treated her for PCOS. She is now 28, and drop dead gorgeous. Only has 1small pick mark on the side bridge of her nose. Her before and after pics are on the slides in the waiting room and his offices. He is totally professional, very understanding, and the only dermatologist that my family sees. A true doctor!!!

Highly recommend
Dr. Gottlieb is great. He is caring, thorough and has an excellent bedside manner.

Very Knowledgeable
Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Gottlieb's for several years now. Each time, he's always been right on the money as to a correct diagnosis of the problem. My first experience with Dr. Gottlieb came to be after I'd gone to a total of 4 different dermatologists in hopes of finding the cause of severe cracks that were happening on the skin of my fingers as well as the deformation of several fingernails. I had been given a laundry list of different medicines and antibiotics, but it was to no avail as the condition persisted and worsened. I was at my wits end in pain in my hands and I was also very concerned thinking that I had some sort of a fungal infection that I could pass along to my kids and husband. I found Dr. Gottlieb and figured I'd try one more doctor, as I was truly at my wit's end trying to figure out what on earth was wrong with my hands. Dr. Gottlieb was extremely thorough in asking me questions about what my hands might be exposed to on a daily basis, current overall health, etc. Further into the exam, he was the ONLY doctor that I noticed pulled out a skin examining machine which he told me was a "blue light" that could look deeper into my skin. After his thorough examination, he concluded that my condition was dyshidrotic eczema and not a simple skin irritation as the other dermatologists had dismissed me as having. He provided a course of treatment which within less than two weeks' time had completely cured my condition! Thankfully, I've not had any relapse since, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is how it'll stay. Thank you so much Dr. Gottlieb!

Amazing
Great doctor, very thorough and great manners!!

March 20th, 2017
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Gottlieb was very professional, quick to diagnose my symptoms, and very knowledgeable about treatment of my condition. He was very patient and answered all of my questions and tended to my concerns. I felt very comfortable because of his bedside manner, and I felt very confident in my treatment because of his knowledge of both treatment and prescriptions.

The Best
Dr. J. Gottlieb is just wonderful. He cares and is thorough. He listens to his patients. That's why I've been seeing him as long as I have. I'd follow him to any office; and have.

Fantastic Care
My visits have been very satisfying. The staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Gottlieb is professional and caring. His knowledge and skill is without question the best I have experienced.

Awesome dude
He helped me out very well and was very kind and professional.