Dr. Jay Gottlieb DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Highly Recommended
Very professional, makes me feel very comfortable. I am grateful to have found such a kind human being to care for my daughter. We love everything about this amazing doctor's office. Thank you so much!!!!!

July 12th, 2017
I've been a patient with DR. Gottlieb for over two years, he is very nice and easy to talk to. When he does a biopsy you don't feel a thing very professional.

July 5th, 2017
Love him.
It is always a nice visit. Does not have a long wait time and a friendly staff. He is always pleasant and makes you feel at ease.

June 22nd, 2017
Fantastic Dermatologist
Dr. Gottlieb is a caring physician and provides clear and concise medical advice. He does not recommend or perform unnecessary procedures and always has the patient's best interests in mind.

June 22nd, 2017
Always pleased with my visits with Dr. Gottlieb.
I have been a patient of Dr. Gottlieb for over five years and I am always pleased with the results. I go every year for a full body check. He is very thorough and explains everything I need to know. He is approachable and very professional. I trust him and know he will be looking out for my health. The office staff is very professional and efficient.

May 30th, 2017
Thorough, Personable, High Quality, Attentive, On Time
This team has it all. They are efficient and attentive to detail. This is a quality doctor group.

May 26th, 2017
Extremely thorough!
Love Dr. Gottlieb! I was diagnosed with a melanoma about 7 years ago. I see Dr. Gottlieb every 6 months and he is extremely thorough with my full body exam. I feel very confident that he has looked at every mole and beauty mark and makes sure everything checks out.

May 25th, 2017
Fantastic care
Dr. Gottleib treated my son with wonderful results. He is clear, thorough, and patient. Very pleased with his care.

May 25th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Jay Gottlieb is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, which I believe is very important in his field. Takes the time to analyze and will do anything possible to help you in your situation.

May 17th, 2017
He even sees newborns!
My 2 year old son has needed to see Dr Gottlieb twice. His first time was when he was only 3 months old and his situation was scary. Even though he doesn't specialize in pediatrics, I would recommend seeing him instead of waiting weeks or moths for a pediatric dermatologist. My wife and I are thankful we found him

May 5th, 2017
Great dermatologist
Dr. Gottlieb is a very competent doctor. He took his time with and explained everything in terms I would understand. During the procedure, he walked me step by step and explained what he was doing which helped ease my anxiety. I would highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

May 3rd, 2017
Minor Surgery
Had a skin excision on May 2, 2017. Dr. Gottlieb and his staff are very professional, conscientious and friendly. Dr. Gottlieb explained everything as he was performing the surgery. He used a different technique of suturing to ensure the most secure binding possible, which consequently provided me with less maintenance on my part. This was my second time under his care, and I totally recommend him for his diligence and personality.