Dr. Jay Gottlieb DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Fantastic Dermatologist
Dr. Gottlieb is a caring physician and provides clear and concise medical advice. He does not recommend or perform unnecessary procedures and always has the patient's best interests in mind.

June 21st, 2017
Always pleased with my visits with Dr. Gottlieb.
I have been a patient of Dr. Gottlieb for over five years and I am always pleased with the results. I go every year for a full body check. He is very thorough and explains everything I need to know. He is approachable and very professional. I trust him and know he will be looking out for my health. The office staff is very professional and efficient.

May 30th, 2017
Thorough, Personable, High Quality, Attentive, On Time
This team has it all. They are efficient and attentive to detail. This is a quality doctor group.

May 26th, 2017
Extremely thorough!
Love Dr. Gottlieb! I was diagnosed with a melanoma about 7 years ago. I see Dr. Gottlieb every 6 months and he is extremely thorough with my full body exam. I feel very confident that he has looked at every mole and beauty mark and makes sure everything checks out.

May 25th, 2017
Fantastic care
Dr. Gottleib treated my son with wonderful results. He is clear, thorough, and patient. Very pleased with his care.

May 24th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Jay Gottlieb is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, which I believe is very important in his field. Takes the time to analyze and will do anything possible to help you in your situation.

May 17th, 2017
He even sees newborns!
My 2 year old son has needed to see Dr Gottlieb twice. His first time was when he was only 3 months old and his situation was scary. Even though he doesn't specialize in pediatrics, I would recommend seeing him instead of waiting weeks or moths for a pediatric dermatologist. My wife and I are thankful we found him

May 5th, 2017
Great dermatologist
Dr. Gottlieb is a very competent doctor. He took his time with and explained everything in terms I would understand. During the procedure, he walked me step by step and explained what he was doing which helped ease my anxiety. I would highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

May 3rd, 2017
Minor Surgery
Had a skin excision on May 2, 2017. Dr. Gottlieb and his staff are very professional, conscientious and friendly. Dr. Gottlieb explained everything as he was performing the surgery. He used a different technique of suturing to ensure the most secure binding possible, which consequently provided me with less maintenance on my part. This was my second time under his care, and I totally recommend him for his diligence and personality.

April 29th, 2017
Drive across the county to use this Dr
I drive 25 miles one way to visit this Dr. - he is, hands down, the best Dermatologist I have ever used. I have recommended him to numerous family and co-workers. All have been delighted.

April 28th, 2017
Simply the Best!
Jay Gottlieb is plain and simply one of the best health care professionals I have had the pleasure of seeing in my 50+ years. First of all, he is both skilled and knowledgeable in is field and excellent at what he does. Beyond that, there is a humble, personable, and caring person; the type of person that is supposed to be a doctor. He is the only person I would see for dermatology care.

April 27th, 2017
Dr Jay Gottlieb
The doctor and his staff are very friendly and professional. I have been going to the Dr for year and I enjoy going there. 😊