A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Graves practice?
Dr. Jay Graves practices Family Medicine near Old Lyme, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT and Ledyard, CT.
See Old Lyme Family Physicians.