A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allan Graves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Jay Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Graves practices Family Medicine near Old Lyme, CT.
See Old Lyme Primary Care Doctors.