A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Greenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Barry Greenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.