Dr. Jay Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Greenberg?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jay Greenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016

top notch dr

I'm so glad that I lucked into an appt w dr greenberg and stepped way outside of my comfort zone by seeing a male dr. He is very thorough, gentle, knowledgeable and takes his time with you. He actually listens to what you have to say. He doesn't cut corners and explains everything thoroughly. I felt very comfortable with him and very thankful to have been paired up with him just by chance. I have nothing but great things to say about him.

September 20th, 2016

An Excellent Ob/Gyn

I've been a patient of Dr Greenberg's for over a decade. His exams are thorough. I find him pleasant and professional. Office staff and nurses are also good.

October 30th, 2015

Professional, Caring, Listens

Very professional and caring physician. I've been to numerous GYN over the last 10 years and explained my symptoms - even had one doctor tell me in about 5 years you will go through menopause and the pain, bloating, breast tenderness, harsh periods, mood swing, PMDD (symptoms felt 2-3 weeks out of a month) will be over. Dr. Greenberg and his PA actually listened, diagnosed correctly, and intervened appropriately.

June 30th, 2015

Very good Dr. Had surgery and he is one of the best!

March 10th, 2015

Thank you Lord for Dr. Greenberg. He was an answer to my prayers!

Wow! a Doctor who listens to you, your symptoms and concerns and gives you all the options! He takes his time to explain all of your questions and possibilities. You don't feel like you've just been rustled into a cattle call. Your concerns are addressed and you feel like you are treated with dignity and respect. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Jay Greenburg.

March 24th, 2014

No thanks!

I seen Dr. Greenberg 32 years ago and still shiver when I think of him. My first he took me into his office and went over questions about why I was there. He told me I wanted a baby so bad my mind was messing up my periods. I told him I had just gotten married and didn't know if I ever wanted children. He explained to me that every woman wants children and that what was causing me to miss my periods for several months but then took me into the exam room to check away. He examined me for several hours (couples waiting were told to re-schedule). My husband sat in the waiting room worrying because he heard each woman called up to make another appointment and wondered what was taking me so long. Finally the nurse came out and asked him to come back to the examining room. He made the nurse try over 15 times to take my blood. Finally, he took it from her and said "I'll get it!" He tried and was still unable to get it. My husband had to tell him he wasn't trying again. He sent me for a sonogram and bloodwork the next day at the hospital. The phlebotomist couldn't believe what my arms looked like. But my husband explained to her what the day before was like. She got my blood the first time. My sonogram revealed I had a cyst. He called my husband with the results and said if I didn't get it taken care of right away I could die if it burst. I didn't care because I was scared to death that all gynecologists were like him. Six years later I went to another OB/GYN and he sent for my test results. My cyst was 3 millimeters and it went away on its own.

June 16th, 2010

refused to see me in emergency siuation

I was admitted to the ER and required emergency surgery. When Dr. Greenberg was called, he claimed I wasn't a patient of his office and that he didn't know me and since I didn't go to his office beforehand (I didn't know my issue was gyn related when i went to the ER) that he considered me a "detatched patient". I've been a patient of his practice for over 6 years, he delivered my son (terrible experience and was my second delivery), had done surgery on me 2 weeks after my delivery to fix the problems created from pushing drugs on me to make me have my son in time for his dinner date. I've been to his office at least annually since then and he refused to treat me in an emergency situation. Very rude and disrespectful to both me and the ER doc who was trying to get me through the situation. I don't recommend using this doc for OB or GYN needs!

February 19th, 2010

Beware...

This guy could ruin the birthing experience as he did for my wife and son. Downright mean - because it was late and he wanted to get home. Maybe technically sufficient but MY what an attitude. just a word of caution.

August 7th, 2017