A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gregory, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allen Gregory MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Jay Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Gregory practices Surgery near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Surgeons.