A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Griffith, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Griffith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Griffith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Jay Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Griffith practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, TN.
See Denver Psychiatrists, Denver Neurologists, and Denver Pain Management Doctors.