A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Griffith, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Griffith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Griffith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Jay Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Griffith practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Pain Management Doctors.