A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gross, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gross, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Santa Monica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Gross MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jay Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gross practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.