Learn more about Dr. Jay Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gross, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gross, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Santa Monica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Gross MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jay Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gross practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.