A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Harvey, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harrison Harvey DO is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Jay Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Harvey practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.