Learn more about Dr. Jay Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jacobs, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harold Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jay Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.