A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jacobs, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harold Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jay Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.