A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jacobs, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harold Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jay Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.