A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jay Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kim practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami Shores, FL.
See Miami Urologists.