Internists, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Specialist
2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 25000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8650
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Kim is the best!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Kim has been treating me for RA for the last 10 years. He is attentive, caring and well acknowledged for his work.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr Kim for almost eight years,for RA.He is a good listener.He takes time to discuss your concerns.He is up on the latest medicines.He cares .

|  He's the best!  |  show details
by Buffy Lincoln on Jun 10th, 2010

Dr. Kim is not only a caring, intelligent, well-educated physician, he's also a great partner and friend in treating my RA. I actually look forward to my visits with him...and his staff, who are all friendly and helpful

|  I FOUND AN ANGEL!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

I CANT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM TO HAVE THIS MAN AS MY DOCTOR HE HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN AND HIS STAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN SWEET AND VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH ME . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM !

|  About his staff  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2009

When the doctor hires his staff, he needs to train them. I called and asked to leave a message, she refused and asked me to go over, I told her several times I needed to talk to him on the phone, she refused to do so. Went in person and discussed my problem, never received a call, because I am sure staff did not give him the message.