Dr. Kim is the best! show details Dr. Kim is the best!
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Kim has been treating me for RA for the last 10 years. He is attentive, caring and well acknowledged for his work.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Jan 13th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr Kim for almost eight years,for RA.He is a good listener.He takes time to discuss your concerns.He is up on the latest medicines.He cares .

He's the best! show details He's the best!
by Buffy Lincoln on Jun 10th, 2010

Dr. Kim is not only a caring, intelligent, well-educated physician, he's also a great partner and friend in treating my RA. I actually look forward to my visits with him...and his staff, who are all friendly and helpful

I FOUND AN ANGEL! show details I FOUND AN ANGEL!
Jan 8th, 2010

I CANT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM TO HAVE THIS MAN AS MY DOCTOR HE HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN AND HIS STAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN SWEET AND VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH ME . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM !

About his staff show details About his staff
Dec 22nd, 2009

When the doctor hires his staff, he needs to train them. I called and asked to leave a message, she refused and asked me to go over, I told her several times I needed to talk to him on the phone, she refused to do so. Went in person and discussed my problem, never received a call, because I am sure staff did not give him the message.