Learn more about Dr. Jay Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Lee MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jay Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.