A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Hasmukh Patel DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Patel practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.