A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Rosenberg practices Neurology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Encinitas Neurologists.