A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Ham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Ham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Ham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Bruce Ham MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Ham practice?
- Dr. Jay Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Ham practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.