Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
Think Twice
Think Twice... Plenty of other choices. The office staff, customer service skills, and patient communication are horrendous. Hopefully someone can leverage this review to not make the same mistake I did.

September 25th, 2013
thankful for Dr. hammel
This was a very nerve wracking experience for me to have to have a cat scan. I have terrible anxiety and didn't succeed in hiding it. The radiologist who was running my test was not making it any better. He was making me nervous and causing me to think that my situation was going to wind up being worst case scenario. After jabbing my arm and legitimately digging for a vein for the IV, he was unsuccessful. Finally he brought in Dr. Hammel. He was very comforting. He spoke to me to try to calm me down and carefully put the IV in for me. It calmed me down because it finally felt like someone was treating me like a human being. He saw how nervous I was and had me stay in the office while he reviewed this test. I am so grateful that he was present during my exam. This is truly a fantastic doctor and he should be recognized. He has great bed side manner, very educated and thorough. So if he sees this, thank you doctor and I hope other people consider him for their radiological needs.