A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Handler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Handler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Handler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Handler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Handler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay J Handler MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Handler practice?
- Dr. Jay Handler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Handler practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.