Dr. Jay Handler MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Philadelphia, PA

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016
Very knowledgeable. patient and thorough. Explained everything and answered all my questions.

May 25th, 2015
This dr should not be a dr as no maid at all

February 12th, 2015
Excellent professional
I would like to say how confident I feel every time I set foot in your office. I appreciate the fact that you always take the time to answer all my questions. I particularly appreciate how you explain why you are prescribing a certain medication and the possible side effects. Your concern for my healthy well-being is truly remarkable. I also want to compliment you on your staff. They are not just professional, they are fabulous. Whenever there is a question about an appointment, a prescription, or anything else, they go out of their way to accommodate me. You and your staff make a great team. I feel the reason that I am now enjoying the “golden years” is because of you. Sometimes, I think you are more concerned about my health than I am. You are an awesome doctor. You have always been honest and encouraging. I feel very lucky, and fortunate, that you are always there to take care of me. Thank you for all the caring and concern that you have shown me. It puts my mind at ease knowing that you are always there for me.

October 26th, 2014
An Awesome Doctor
Jay Handler "handled" my disease well and cured me completely. He was kind and compassionate in the process. His fees were never the issue, only my comfort. My lone complaint is that I had to make an appointment weeks in advance, but that's a testament to Handler's popularity.

July 17th, 2013
The Best of the Best
I highly doubt that the one-star review is real. It is probably from a jealous competitor. I have been a patient of Dr. Jay Handler, MD since 2005, yet have never experienced any issues. If anything, this doc is head and tails above any other doctor in his field.

May 19th, 2013
worst experience.
One of the worst experiences I've had. This person brings shame to the profession. He is not compassionate and borderlines arrogance. He saw my 87 year old father and was doing everything he could to avoid seeing him.

February 2nd, 2013
Jay Handler, MD is the Best of the Best!
I am using my real name to prove that this is a genuine, unsolicited review. Jay Handler, MD is phenomenally brilliant (he skipped two grades, graduated Phi Beta Kappa and completed an Ivy League fellowship in microsurgery.) He genuinely cares about his patients, even those as negative as I am. Dr. Handler has the best bedside manner of any of the hundreds of doctors whom I have encountered in my disease-plagued life. Unlike most doctors, making a buck is the last thing from his mind. Most importantly, if there is a way to cure you, he will find it. Jay Handler, MD is the closest thing to a guaranteed cure that you will find. He is also a heck of a nice guy whose extraordinary talent and integrity are under-appreciated by his ungrateful fellow man.

May 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!!!!
If you need a urologist, I highly reccommend Dr Handler. I came from New Jersey just to have him treat me.

July 16th, 2010
Excellent Staff
Dr. Handler's staff is of the highest level. They are courteous, professional, and help keep a patient's dignity. I'd recommend this practice to anyone.

October 28th, 2009
I had my first visit to your office today. I was very impressed by the nice happy, upbeat employees you have working for you. I did not have any problem setting up my appointment and I did not have to wait long to be seen the day of. You were very professional and polite. You got right to the point without trying to rush me out of the office. I just wanted to Thank you :)

April 5th, 2009
one of the bestif not the best in his field
He is the most careing doctors you could go to, he takes great care in making you feel at ease . he has been my dr. for over 15 years.

June 9th, 2017