Urologist
Video profile

Excellent professional show details Excellent professional
by Joe Melendez on Feb 11th, 2015

I would like to say how confident I feel every time I set foot in your office. I appreciate the fact that you always take the time to answer all my questions. I particularly appreciate how you explain why you are prescribing a certain medication and the possible side effects. Your concern for my healthy well-being is truly remarkable. I also want to compliment you on your staff. They are not just professional, they are fabulous. Whenever there is a question about an appointment, a prescription, or anything else, they go out of their way to accommodate me. You and your staff make a great team. I feel the reason that I am now enjoying the “golden years” is because of you. Sometimes, I think you are more concerned about my health than I am. You are an awesome doctor. You have always been honest and encouraging. I feel very lucky, and fortunate, that you are always there to take care of me. Thank you for all the caring and concern that you have shown me. It puts my mind at ease knowing that you are always there for me.

An Awesome Doctor show details An Awesome Doctor
by Steve Goldberg on Oct 26th, 2014

Jay Handler "handled" my disease well and cured me completely. He was kind and compassionate in the process. His fees were never the issue, only my comfort. My lone complaint is that I had to make an appointment weeks in advance, but that's a testament to Handler's popularity.

Dr. Jay Handler M.D. show details Dr. Jay Handler M.D.
by James P. Bushman on Oct 7th, 2013

This being my first visit to Dr Handler, I would like to commend his professionalism, compassion, and his medical knowedge and explanations. Dr. Handler is an excellent communicator and ensures that any questions or concerns are addressed.

Stop Being Unreasonable! show details Stop Being Unreasonable!
by Satisfied Patient on Jul 22nd, 2013

Adrian B, could it be that your father was being extremely unreasonable because he is 87 years old? Doc Handler is extremely compassionate and definitely not arrogant. Considering how patient Doc was with me, I suspect that your father must be at fault if someone as nice as Doc Handler has a problem with him. That is, if your post is even real and you are not a jealous competitor. Both you and your father should get a life.

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by A Real Patient on Jul 17th, 2013

I highly doubt that the one-star review is real. It is probably from a jealous competitor. I have been a patient of Dr. Jay Handler, MD since 2005, yet have never experienced any issues. If anything, this doc is head and tails above any other doctor in his field.

worst experience. show details worst experience.
by Adrian B on May 19th, 2013

One of the worst experiences I've had. This person brings shame to the profession. He is not compassionate and borderlines arrogance. He saw my 87 year old father and was doing everything he could to avoid seeing him.

Jay Handler, MD is the Best of the Best! show details Jay Handler, MD is the Best of the Best!
by Patrick Nilson on Feb 1st, 2013

I am using my real name to prove that this is a genuine, unsolicited review. Jay Handler, MD is phenomenally brilliant (he skipped two grades, graduated Phi Beta Kappa and completed an Ivy League fellowship in microsurgery.) He genuinely cares about his patients, even those as negative as I am. Dr. Handler has the best bedside manner of any of the hundreds of doctors whom I have encountered in my disease-plagued life. Unlike most doctors, making a buck is the last thing from his mind. Most importantly, if there is a way to cure you, he will find it. Jay Handler, MD is the closest thing to a guaranteed cure that you will find. He is also a heck of a nice guy whose extraordinary talent and integrity are under-appreciated by his ungrateful fellow man.

Excellent Doctor!!!! show details Excellent Doctor!!!!
May 9th, 2011

If you need a urologist, I highly reccommend Dr Handler. I came from New Jersey just to have him treat me.

Excellent Staff show details Excellent Staff
Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Handler's staff is of the highest level. They are courteous, professional, and help keep a patient's dignity. I'd recommend this practice to anyone.

by Kimarie McKay on Oct 27th, 2009

I had my first visit to your office today. I was very impressed by the nice happy, upbeat employees you have working for you. I did not have any problem setting up my appointment and I did not have to wait long to be seen the day of. You were very professional and polite. You got right to the point without trying to rush me out of the office. I just wanted to Thank you :)

one of the bestif not the best in his field show details one of the bestif not the best in his field
by Harris Barmat on Apr 5th, 2009

He is the most careing doctors you could go to, he takes great care in making you feel at ease . he has been my dr. for over 15 years.