A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jay Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hansen practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.