Family Physicians

St Luke's Clinic Family Medicine
824 S Diamond St
Nampa, ID 83686
208-463-7300
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  favorite doctor  |  show details
by Rebecca on Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Hansen is my son's doctor. My son is 2. Dr. Hansen is the best. The only other doctor I have like was my OB/GYN. I won't take my son to any other doctor.

|  Inflexible  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I have to work until 4:30---4:30 is the last time this clinic will schedule an appointment... takes me 10 to 15 minutes to commute to the clinic from my workplace and I wait 15 to 20 minutes to see the physician... but they will not schedule me for 4:40 or 4:45 even though I won't see the doc til 4:45 or 4:50, can't get off work early, won't miss work to spend money on a doctor visit, but this clinc is completely unacomadating... all thye need to do is wait for 10 or 15 minutes for me to finish work and I will be there, but noooooooooooooooooooooo... I'm looking for a different doctor/clinic one that can be more flexible with work schedules!

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

A wonderful doctor that takes the time to listen, think and explain things with as much detail as you need and more. I never felt rushed, I never felt like he had other things on his mind and most of all, I was cared for. My wife and I both couldn't say enough nice things about Dr. Hansen. This is what medicine is supposed to be like.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

My family has been seeing Dr.Hanson for about 4 years, and he is wonderful. Highly recommend. His bedside manner is amazing, so sweet and one of the most caring humans I've ever met.

|  Dr Hansen is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I have seen doctor Hansen for a very long time. He has gone above and beyond to assure my good health, and I truly mean above and beyond. I recommend him to a few friends and they all now see him as their primary care physician.

|  True doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2010

I have multiple health problems and I could not get any doctor figure out my problems. I am tall man, wide shouldered and very strong and doctors just did not believe I am in pain. But Dr Hansen accepted it seriously. Thanks to him, I got knee surgery, I a getting ready to neck surgery and my seizures are under control. I recommend Dr Hanses to anybody who is in pain and needs help.C. Kimball, 40 years old