Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
favorite doctor show details favorite doctor
by Rebecca on Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Hansen is my son's doctor. My son is 2. Dr. Hansen is the best. The only other doctor I have like was my OB/GYN. I won't take my son to any other doctor.

Inflexible show details Inflexible
Aug 14th, 2012

I have to work until 4:30---4:30 is the last time this clinic will schedule an appointment... takes me 10 to 15 minutes to commute to the clinic from my workplace and I wait 15 to 20 minutes to see the physician... but they will not schedule me for 4:40 or 4:45 even though I won't see the doc til 4:45 or 4:50, can't get off work early, won't miss work to spend money on a doctor visit, but this clinc is completely unacomadating... all thye need to do is wait for 10 or 15 minutes for me to finish work and I will be there, but noooooooooooooooooooooo... I'm looking for a different doctor/clinic one that can be more flexible with work schedules!

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
Jun 1st, 2012

A wonderful doctor that takes the time to listen, think and explain things with as much detail as you need and more. I never felt rushed, I never felt like he had other things on his mind and most of all, I was cared for. My wife and I both couldn't say enough nice things about Dr. Hansen. This is what medicine is supposed to be like.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
May 15th, 2012

My family has been seeing Dr.Hanson for about 4 years, and he is wonderful. Highly recommend. His bedside manner is amazing, so sweet and one of the most caring humans I've ever met.

Dr Hansen is a wonderful doctor show details Dr Hansen is a wonderful doctor
Nov 1st, 2011

I have seen doctor Hansen for a very long time. He has gone above and beyond to assure my good health, and I truly mean above and beyond. I recommend him to a few friends and they all now see him as their primary care physician.

True doctor show details True doctor
Oct 17th, 2010

I have multiple health problems and I could not get any doctor figure out my problems. I am tall man, wide shouldered and very strong and doctors just did not believe I am in pain. But Dr Hansen accepted it seriously. Thanks to him, I got knee surgery, I a getting ready to neck surgery and my seizures are under control. I recommend Dr Hanses to anybody who is in pain and needs help.C. Kimball, 40 years old