A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Harris, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harris MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Harris practice?
- Dr. Jay Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Harris practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Radiologists.