A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hemmila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hemmila is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmila graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hemmila has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Hemmila MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Hemmila practice?
- Dr. Jay Hemmila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hemmila practices Internal Medicine near Wyoming, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Wyoming Internists.