inactive

Jay A Hendrickson MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Hendrickson and staff care little for your pain
Initially you see the doctor but after that it is just assistants. I had multiple surgeries since I first saw them. The last one they took over the pain management but under prescribed what the surgeon recommended. This led to a 5 day pain medication shortage. Went in to get a new prescription but then they told the pharmacy not to fill it. It was not denied by the doctor but by an assistant that was not involved in the case. She actually lied to the pharmacist saying she checked with the doctor but I learned later she had not. I tried to get in touch with the doctor to speak with him. Explain the situation. However the receptionists and later assistant would not allow it. I explained I would be in intense pain for the next five days. Her response was literally ,"Oh well." Will be switching pain doctors but will now have to somehow survive the next 5 days. I will be filing a complaint with the Medical Board of California. If you are experiencing something similar you should do the same. Doctors who care so little for their patients, should not be allowed to practice.

April 27th, 2015
After being dumped by my workman's compensation doctor, I sought treatment from Dr. Hendrickson. He is a very caring doctor and the treatments have worked far better than any treatment I received by a workman's comp. doctor. I have been a patient of Dr. Hendrickson's for 2 years now. The staff is very friendly and they treat you like family. I also receive great treatment from Dr. Hendrickson's PA, Tira. I would recommend Hendrickson and Hunt Pain Management to anyone.

January 15th, 2015
The staff is wonderfully pleasant and caring.

January 14th, 2015
WOW
Dr. Hendrickson diagnosed me right off the bat!! He told me what was wrong with me and we got a game plan together. He offered multiple solutions for my problem(s) and we came up with one that is WORKING!!!!! I am back to work and able to play with my kids at their sports. Dr. Hendrickson is all I could ask for in a Doctor!!!

April 8th, 2014
Susan Castro
I loved this doctor. He was so knowledgable and caring. He has worked with me and my pain issues. I now have a life worth living!!

March 19th, 2014
The Best
I have seen other physicians in the past and no one compares to Dr. Hendrickson and his staff. They are compassionate and caring. Dr. Hendrickson diagnosed me within 5 minutes of the visit when other physicians where at a loss. I am now able to care for my family and enjoy life again.

January 3rd, 2014
Restroom problem
I had to use the restroom in the Folsom office, and it was a fireproof door therefore heavy. I had a very hard time opening it, because I have a week back. I was 80%better, but after that incident I was 200% worse, it has been two month and I and still suffering, like I have never hurt before, I am going to physical therapy because of that very heavy door.Dr. Hendrickson laugh about it, so I no longer going there.DO NOT GO TO THE FOLSOM OFFICE

Mrs.
I am retired after working in the medical field for many years-Dr. Jay Hendrickson is one of the good ones! He is exceptional in all area's to include his bedside manner-I would highly recommend him to one and all-he is wonderful with all ages of patients I have taken my elderly mother to see him as well-he was awesome with her! She also loves him.

A caring doctor
Dr. H has taken care of my late wife, and now my new wife. All together this has been over10 plus years. His care has always been excellent and very professional. He is a wonderful caring physician and provides the most excellent care.

Outstanding
While home on leave I scheduled an appointment with Dr. J. Hendrickson on the advice of my brother. It was the easiest, most low stress, and helpful medical treatment I have ever sought and obtained. His temperment, talent, and personality was fantastic. His staff, top notch. His office, second to none. I cannot more highly recommend the good Dr. J!

Intelligent, profesional, caring
Dr. Hendrickson listened to my issues and created a solution that minimized risk while still dealing with my pain issues. He was thoughtful, intelligent, and caring. I recommend him to my friends without reservation.

September 21st, 2012
inept staff
had many issues with staff at the Folsom office. Would never consider letting either doctor perform any procedure after my experience with their staff. They do not return calls, they took 12 days to call me after getting an insurance authorization, they scheduled me for the wrong procedure then told me after I drove almost 2 hours to get to their location. Worst experience ever with anyone considered medical. Got to a provider who takes pride in the staff they hire.