A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Herbst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbst
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Herbst, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Herbst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Steven Herbst MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Herbst practice?
- Dr. Jay Herbst has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Herbst practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Dermatologists and Port Charlotte Internists.