A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Herman, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Herman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Herman MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Herman practice?
- Dr. Jay Herman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Herman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Pathologists.