Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Herman
Dr. Jay Herman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Herman is affiliated with West Penn Hospital, UPMC St Margaret and Allegheny General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Herman has the following 4 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Jay Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Amanda Trommello
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11