A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hess
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Hess MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Hess practice?
- Dr. Jay Hess has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hess practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford City, IN and Monticello, IN.
See Indianapolis Pathologists.