A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hiller, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiller graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hiller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Univ Of Ok Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Hiller MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Hiller practice?
- Dr. Jay Hiller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Hiller practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Oklahoma City Radiologists.