A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hiller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hiller, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiller graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hiller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Univ Of Ok Health Science Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Hiller MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Hiller practice?
- Dr. Jay Hiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hiller practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Tulsa Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Tulsa Radiologists.