A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hirsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hirsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance