A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Hirsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Hirsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Jay Hirsh MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S J. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. S Hirsh has 1 office location.
Dr. S Hirsh practices Urology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Urologists.