A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Holland, Family Practitioner,Wound healing, Non surgical Orthopedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Holland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Holland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Jay Holland practice?
- Dr. Jay Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Holland practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors, Little Rock Internists, and Little Rock Osteopaths.