A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Holland, Family Practitioner,Wound healing, Non surgical Orthopedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Holland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Holland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Jay Holland practice?
- Dr. Jay Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Holland practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors, Little Rock Internists, and Little Rock Osteopaths.