Family Practitioner,Wound healing, Non surgical Orthopedics
Hillcrest Family Clinic
4601 Woodlawn Dr
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-664-0769
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEST DOCTOR!!!!  |  show details
by C.Q. on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Holland is the BEST DOCTOR I have ever experenced! His bedside manner, his expertise. his way of making a patient feel so comfortable and at HOME. You will never meet another doctor like him.! He is authentic and makes you feel as though you have known him forever. You are LUCKY if you get to experence this kind of care in this day and age. 5-5-14. He has been my doctor for 25 years.! He is rated at the top1

|  A GREAT Doctor with a capital 'G',,,,,  |  show details
by Marsha and Sandra on Jul 22nd, 2013

We are sisters and both agree with our opinions of Dr Jay Holland. We wish that everyone could experience a doctor like him. He has never let us down. He is always right on with his diagnosis and treatments. Whoever stated that he will give you any meds you want is way off. He would never do that. He has been my doctor for 20 years and has never left us high and dry when treating us. He is a perfectionist in treating his patients and that is why he spends time with each and every one of them. Most of the time I am seen in a timely matter, but there have been a few times that I have had to wait an hour (after all I have been with him for 20 yrs) b/c he loves his patients enough to listen to them. He has NEVER misdiagnosed me, my sister, my husband, my parents, my children or friends. I wish there were more doctors like him. If you know of one let me know......he has a lot of patients and may need help with his brand of patient care.

|  Huge heart & insanely intelligent  |  show details
by Angie L on Jun 3rd, 2013

I have been conditioned to seeing Dr's that get you in & out. You're nothing but a number. Dr. Holland makes every patient feel special. His knowledge of the medical field is mind-blowing. To top it of, he has a great front desk staff & the sweetest nurse. I tell everyone I know to use him. I've never met a Dr. That takes his patient care so seriously,

|  Diagnosing  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

If you are ill and want a doctor with the knowledge to know what is wrong and how to treat you, Dr Jay Holland should be your doctor. I have been his patient for over 20 years and he has never let me down. I have had several different medical problems and he has always been accurate in his diagnoses. I referred my father, mother, sister,and friends to him and they were never dissappointed. I cannot say enough good things about him. S. Toland, N.L.R.

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Holland is happy to write most anything you want. Then when you ask to help get off the medication, he doesn't want to admit he has any part. It's very sad when you are in true pain, depression and have anxiety - things get better and the patient gets stuck with the addiction. Beware of this before allowing his staff to treat you.

|  A three hour wait, even with appointment  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I saw Dr. Holland with a scheduled appointment at 11:15 and walked out of there at 2:30. His nurse was the one "who got to know me" while he talked with the pharmaceutical reps. I had an appointment with HIM mind you, not his nurse. When he did come in, he just made small chat and stayed around 3 minutes, not even looking at the notes she took - it was all a formality. It was $300 for that appointment! The building he is in is a very small, old home with nothing modern and lab work has to be sent off. If you have an UTI, you won't know about it for 2-4 days if you get it on Friday. This is ridiculous, because the infection makes you feel miserable and could be serious. Furthermore, I had to leave confidential information about myself with his receptionist because his nurse practicioner doesn't have a voice mail! I was greatly dissatisfied, left frustrated, and felt insignificant. Had no choice in seeing him though, the hospital mandated he be the one to follow me through my surgery. Oh, lucky me.

|  Can't find better!  |  show details
by Danielle on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Holland and his staff are the most caring and loving people you will ever have the pleasure to take care of you. Susie is awesome and the rest are just fabulous. You're not just another number it's like you're family.

|  show details
by M.A. Heath on Feb 1st, 2010

Wonderful and caring physician.Well respected and admired in the medical community as well as in the patient population.Willing to spend the extra time needed to explain to patients their diagnosis, test results and medications.