A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Holmes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay C Holmes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Jay Holmes has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jay Holmes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flint Surgeons.