A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Homburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Homburger is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Homburger graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Homburger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alexander Homburger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Homburger practice?
- Dr. Jay Homburger has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jay Homburger practices Anesthesiology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Utica, MI.
See Jacksonville Beach Anesthesiologists.