Learn more about Dr. Jay Hoofnagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hoofnagle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoofnagle
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hoofnagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hoofnagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Digestive System Diseases
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoofnagle graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Houston Hoofnagle MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Hoofnagle practice?
- Dr. Jay Hoofnagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Hoofnagle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Gastroenterologists.