Learn more about Dr. Jay Hoofnagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hoofnagle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoofnagle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hoofnagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Digestive System Diseases
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoofnagle graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Houston Hoofnagle MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Hoofnagle practice?
- Dr. Jay Hoofnagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Hoofnagle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Gastroenterologists.