Overall Review

3.3

July 22nd, 2016
Doctor has abandoned patients, switching to a "concierge" practice
As Dr. Horn has turned toward a "concierge" practice, he has left behind his longtime patients. I tried this week to make an appointment for my annual physical, and was told that his next available appointment is in 17 months! He's not that busy. He's discouraging his traditional insured patients from staying with him, switching to high-paying concierge patients.

October 27th, 2015
not current professionally
I've been a patient of Dr. Horn for 10+ years and on several occasions when he's been unavailable, I've been seen by one of his colleagues. In each instance, a problem previously discussed with Horn, was more adequately explained by a the other doctor. For example, in one instance I had strong muscle pains in my legs. Dr. Horn's suggestion: stretch more often. The colleague noticed that I was taking a medication which had these as side effects. Other similar experiences caused me to conclude that he just wasn't staying current with his field.

February 21st, 2015
This doctor does not care about your needs but about his paper work requirements. Although both myself and husband have for the last twenty years taken a low dose of Valium periodically as well as an occasional sleeping pill, dr. Horn decided that it was too much paper work for him. He decided that we could have one or the other.....unless we wanted to go concierge....we are responsible citizens who do not take any other control medications but he let us know we were not worth his trouble and has never seemed invested in our well being.

December 14th, 2009
Good, Caring Doctor
He's been our doctor for years. He's informed, responsible, and caring.