A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Horowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay B Horowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Horowitz practices Otolaryngology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Otolaryngologists.