A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Horowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Bruce Horowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Horowitz practices Otolaryngology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Otolaryngologists.