A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Horton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Horton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Horton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Horton practice?
Dr. Jay Horton practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.