A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hsu, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Reuben Hsu MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Jay Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.