Learn more about Dr. Jay Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Hsu, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Reuben Hsu MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Jay Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.