A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lippman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lippman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lippman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Lippman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lippman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lippman practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.