A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lippman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lippman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lippman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lippman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Lippman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lippman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lippman practices Ophthalmology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Somers, NY.
See New Rochelle Ophthalmologists.