Jay Iams MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 27th, 2015
The best doctor in the maternal fetal medicine.
Dr. Iams is a fantastic doctor and person. I seen him through 3 high risk pregnancies and I can't say enough about his expertise, bedside manner, knowledge, and patience. He is also very humble. He is a true leader in the field.

February 12th, 2015
Retired
Dr Iams retired from practice in Dec 2014. He is now the Lead OB for the Ohio Perinatal Quality Collaborative - go to OPQC.net for further information about OPQC.

August 17th, 2009
I was a patient of Dr. Iams prior to the loss of my second child. I had a visit with him 4 days prior to losing my child as a result of an incompetent cervix. Alsthough I was reassured by him that everything was fine and I seem to have no issues, 4 days later I lost the baby. What made matters worse is that I never recevied one phone call from hima s courtesy or even some compassion for what had happened. After searching and speaking with other doctors, my issue of an incompetent cervix is still unresolved. For those whom may want to use this Doctor, be stern with what you need. Noone knows your body better than you and no doctor can tell you differently.

August 13th, 2009
Dr. Iams and his nurse, Hetty are GREAT! He took time with me and was so caring. My daughter arrived healthy and strong! Thank you Dr. Iams!!!