A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Patel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Rohit Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jay Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.