Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Jeffrey
Dr. Jay Jeffrey, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Batesville, AR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jeffrey is affiliated with White River Medical Center, Stone County Medical Center and Batesville Endoscopy Center LLC. Dr. Jeffrey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Jeffrey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jay Jeffrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batesville, AR.