A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jeffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jeffrey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeffrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jeffrey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffrey graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jeffrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- Batesville Endoscopy Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Raleigh Jeffrey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Jeffrey practice?
- Dr. Jay Jeffrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jeffrey practices Surgery near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Surgeons.