A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jeffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jeffrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jeffrey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffrey graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jeffrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- Batesville Endoscopy Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Raleigh Jeffrey MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Jeffrey practice?
- Dr. Jay Jeffrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jeffrey practices Surgery near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Surgeons.