A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Johansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Johansen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Johansen, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Johansen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Johansen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay William Johansen MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay W. Johansen practice?
- Dr. Jay Johansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Johansen practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.