A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jones, Internist--Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Jones practice?
Dr. Jay Jones practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.